Canvassing in Stapleford
Fantastic response on the Labour doorstep in Stapleford today. People are fed up with the Tory cuts and the impact on their communities. Labour will put 10,000 new bobbies back on the beat. Our towns and cities deserve better.
Theresa May Has broken her promise to protect frontline policing.
Under the Tories:
- The number of bobbies on the beat at a 30 year low.
- Over 21,000 police officers cut.
- More than 6,000 police community support officers axed.
- Highest rise in recorded crime for a decade.
- 20% increase in violent crime.